You Are

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sleep?

Ya I know this is probably natures way of preparing us or me for the baby waking up at night, but already!?!? Iv read insomnia will sometimes take place in the third trimester but didn't think it would really happen, well it did!!! Ok it's not to terrible since I'm a night owl anyway. But I haven't been able to go to sleep till 4am every night for the past two weeks now. I Can't seem to get comfortable /: it feels like I ate a huge thanksgiving dinner, 3 times in one night & it never got digested.

Every week I wonder, how in the world is this child going to get bigger when it literally seems like at any moment, I'm about to burst like an inflated balloon. but yet every week she and I get bigger!
As much as all the new side effects aren't easy ( back ach, heartburn, insomnia, inflating belly, feeling like u gotta pee every ten min, and just overall getting use to the new body). <~~~( just to name a few) I'm becoming more use to being pregnant and enjoying it more in a way. Im honestly still so astonished when i see her move, it's such a crazy but cool feeling. I think its defiantly a close bonding experience to feel her move, kick, wiggle and hiccup. Especially when I'm the only one that knows that it's happening. Not sure if anyone ever thought this as a kid or not, but do you remember if you've ever had a fav person ( like a best friend,grandparent, or parent) and all you wanted to do was shrink them and put them in your pocket & carry them with you all day long??? Lol well that's kinda what it feels like. You have this little person you already love some how and you get to bring them every where with you, and you get to keep them warm and safe while you go about your day. So now i can understand how people can say they "enjoy being pregnant." I'm so so excited to see her face & meet her, (more then anything right now) but in a way I think im gonna miss feeling her every move, day and night :/

vit D

No comments:

Facebook Badge

20% Off your first order of $25 or more

Greating Cards