You Are

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Priorities

Life is full of distractions, some good some bad.
But many many distractions. So I'm learning to get what I want & need to stay focused on my priorities.
Sounds simple but it's not, being a person that gets distracted easily and sometimes sucked into others people life's and dramas. I decided to make some changes. 

I sat down with your dad and made a list of what we wanted and what we needed.
lil Haydens Bday party
before any change can take place I think it's important to see in writing what it is your trying to focus on.

After completing the list we realized all our wants in needs where connected .
It was actually pretty simple. Everything led back to health, wealth & happiness.
Now I know you can have one of those or two and be good. But why not have all three if its possible. ---Every person should.

So now that We or i have specific goals, we needed to figure out how to achieve them.
So we broke it all down and created a map of how to do all that.

Sounds weird but it actually isn't.

If you take anything in this world and take it apart, as long as your paying attention you can know how to put it back together.

But.....Above them all, is you.

Iv realized but trying to achieve all that I must do few simple things, cut out negative people & thoughts.

chillin w/your pops


It's important to surround your self with people that wanna get ahead ( rather if it's (mentally,physically or financially) doesn't really matter which but thats what you need.

I know what distracts me, so I know try to avoid that.

For instance I no longer keep my phone near me. I leave it in another room or silence it until i have time to get back to friends and family.

I try to stay in the moment of things and enjoy them, then worrying about past or future.

mellow yellow
Maybe not all will like that but
I'm just trying to stayed focused & spend quality time with my baby without distractions.


Got of track!! Haha
Ok  our plan is,
- eating healthier!! Iv been tring to cook home a lot more, and not just that, eating healthier doesn't always mean cutting out every unhealthy thing.

I really thinks you can eat just about everything but in moderation.
But the most important part of eating healthier, isn't what you can't eat. It's about what you should eat.
Most of our food today has been so processed, chemical sprayed, and modified that it's hard to say if theres any nutrient left in it. so that's why it's good to at least put some nutrients in your body ( and I think what contains the most nutrients is simply anything that grows outta the ground) fruits, veggies, nuts, beans etc.
So my advise to you my sweet girl, eat whatever you want just in moderation and then few times a few make sure to do a high dose of nutrients ( so some raw juice using a juicer or throw it all in a blender.) orrrr I maybe I'll just breast feed you forever !! ( since I hear that's one of the most nutritious liquids out there!!) pretty crazy what our bodies can produce!
your kisses are the best thing ever!
Point of all this nonsense is its
-important to have priorities (sticking to them is key)
-taking care of your body & mind
- being mindful and respecting all around you . ( people, animals the earth & so on)



so true
more chillin w/dad

No comments:

Facebook Badge

20% Off your first order of $25 or more

Greating Cards